Suspended License Attorneys in Suffolk
Aggressively Fighting for Your Rights & Driving Privileges
Driving in Virginia is considered a privilege, and there are any number of reasons why your driver’s license can be suspended or revoked. Depending on the severity of your alleged offense, the consequences can be devastating to you, your family, and your livelihood.
If you have been arrested or are at risk of having your license revoked or suspended, you need the smart, fearless, and aggressive legal representation that only Bush & Taylor, P.C. can provide. You can depend on our suspended license lawyers in Suffolk to also provide you with effective legal services and well-informed advice.
Contact us now to get started on your case!
Reasons for Suspended Drivers License
According to the Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles, your driver’s license can be suspended for a long list of reasons.
These reasons include the following, and more:
- Failing to pay court fines and costs
- Failing to insure and maintain insurance coverage
- Failing to complete a driver improvement clinic
- Failing to pay child support
- Failing to pay jail fees
- A court order based on a reckless driving conviction
- Providing alcohol to a minor or intoxicated person
- Excessive moving violations
- Physical or psychological conditions
- Failing to satisfy an outstanding judgment related to a motor vehicle crash
More serious violations can result in your license being revoked, according to the DMV, including:
- Driving while intoxicated
- Driving while under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Voluntary or involuntary manslaughter resulting from driving a motor vehicle
- Taking a driver’s license test for another person, or appearing as another person to renew his or her license
- Providing false information in order to obtain a driver’s license
- Non motor-vehicle-related drug violations
- Making a bomb threat
- Felony violations in which a motor vehicle was used
- Failing to stop and disclose your identity at the scene of a crash
The Suffolk suspended license attorneys at Bush & Taylor, P.C. can aggressively represent you in the courtroom or Division of Motor Vehicles hearings to reduce or avoid a sentence.
Call our firm today at (757) 926-0078 or contact us online to schedule your complimentary consultation. We serve people throughout Eastern Shore and Virginia Beach.